domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Tell me how many women shall their dreams come to past
Tell me how many movies turn to real
There are so many questions
Questions how high to ask
So you can understand exactly how I feel

Tell me how many people wish they were someone else
Someone that think the world once time to be
Tell me how many babies will be born just to die
Leaving me with these questions
Asking why

Tell me how the trees wisper
How the birds learn to sing
And how does the rainbow stay the same
How the bees make their honey
Outta their learn to sting
Can a broken heart get back to heal

How do people get so busy that they'll find time to love
Was a truth behind why people go to war
Why is it so many religions yet there's no way to love
Will I ever get to know the truth some day

Was you first gonna -- when the elder who really cares
Why do people bearly thinks to know the truth
When you look into the mirror who do you see
Why the wind have to grow to the wise

No hay comentarios: