jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

Para Abrir Boca.


Verse 1:
Please don't ask me again
How I'm doin' (no, no)
I don't want to offend
Or hurt your feelings (no, no)

Pre 1:
We don't need to talk it out (no)
We don't need to fuss and shout (no)
I really don't want to (I really don't want to)
I really don't want to, no
So you need to take the hint (yeah)
Before your energy gets spent (yeah)
I'm tryin' to help you
So let's just let it go

Chorus 1:
I thought by now
You would know what I'm thinking
By lookin' in my eyes
Can't you read my mind
Baby I
I don't feel like speaking
Can't you figure me out (can't you figure me out)
Don't you know me by now
Don't you know me by now

Verse 2:
I can't play those games
That make you feel better
You gotta get it together
You need to much attention
And I don't have any for ya
I don't have any for ya

Pre 2:

Chorus 2:

Piano solo:

Chorus 3:

Chorus 4:

Vamp:
You should know me by now
Don't you know me by now
yeah....
ohhh....

No hay comentarios: